[ltp] Purchasing a Thinkpad without OS?

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:29:45 -0500

I'm not sure about Norway, but here are 3 ThinkPad T60p models that
ship "Linux ready" (no OS).  The list price seemed to be about $200
less than a similar Windows model.

2007-8ZU
2007-9ZU
2623-8YU

For example, here's the support page on one of those, and note that
the summary says "DOS license, Linux capable":

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/quickPath.do?quickPathEntry=20078ZU

Thanks,
      Aaron