[ltp] Request of xorg.conf for x60s

Martin Lorenz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:43:51 +0100

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 02:35:22PM +0100, Guillermo Ju=C3=A1rez wrote:
> Due to some dumb experimenting I lost my xorg.conf, file that took a
> very long time to tweak for my x60s. Could any of you send my yours?
>=20

here's one with dual-head support

any improvements welcome :-)

greets
  mlo
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty=20
	    to obtain a little temporary safety=20
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

please encrypt your mail to me
GnuPG key-ID: F1AAD37D
get it here:
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=3Dget&search=3D0xF1AAD37D

ICQ UIN: 33588107

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

# /etc/X11/xorg.conf (xorg X Window System server configuration file)
#
# This file was generated by dexconf, the Debian X Configuration tool, using
# values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the /etc/X11/xorg.conf manual page.
# (Type "man /etc/X11/xorg.conf" at the shell prompt.)
#
# This file is automatically updated on xserver-xorg package upgrades *only*
# if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of the xserver-xorg
# package.
#
# If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
# again, run the following command:
#   sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier	"Default Layout"
	Screen		"Default Screen"
	Option          "Xinerama" "false"
	InputDevice	"Generic Keyboard"
	InputDevice	"Configured Mouse"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier	"DualScreen"
	Screen	0	"Default Screen" 0 0
	Screen	1	"Extern Screen" 0 0
	#Above "Default Screen"
	# alternativ: RightOf, LeftOf, Below, Above, Absolute X Y, Relative
	Option          "Xinerama" "false"
	InputDevice	"Generic Keyboard"
	InputDevice	"Configured Mouse"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
#        Option "Xinerama" "on"
	Option "RandR"
	Option "DefaultServerLayout" "DualScreen"
#	Option "DefaultServerLayout" "Default Layout"
EndSection

Section "Files"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi"
	FontPath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
	# path to defoma fonts
	FontPath	"/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load  "bitmap"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "ddc"
##      Load  "GLcore"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "glx"
        # Load "extmod" but omit DGA extension - this must be included as is if
        # you want to change resolution on the fly
        SubSection "extmod"
                Option      "omit xfree86-dga"
        EndSubSection
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "int10"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "type1"
        Load  "vbe"
	Load	"i2c"
EndSection

#Section "Module"
#	Load	"i2c"
#	Load	"bitmap"
#	Load	"ddc"
#	Load	"dri"
#	Load	"extmod"
#	Load	"freetype"
#	Load	"glx"
#	Load	"int10"
#	Load	"type1"
#	Load	"vbe"
#EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"kbd"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xorg"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"pc105"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"de"
	Option		"XkbVariant"	"nodeadkeys"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/input/mice"
	Option		"Protocol"		"ExplorerPS/2"
	Option          "EmulateWheel"          "on"
	Option          "EmulateWheelButton"    "2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"false"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Standardgrafikkarte"
	Driver		"i810"
	BusID		"PCI:0:2:0"
#      Option "MonitorLayout" "anystr"
#             Allow  different  monitor configurations. e.g. "CRT,LFP" will configure a CRT on Pipe A and an LFP on Pipe B. Regardless of the primary heads' pipe
#             it is always configured as "<PIPEA>,<PIPEB>".  Additionally you can add different configurations such as "CRT+DFP,LFP" which would  put  a  digital
#             flat  panel  and a CRT on pipe A, and a local flat panel on pipe B.  For single pipe configurations you can just specify the monitors types on Pipe
#             A, such as "CRT+DFP" which will enable the CRT and DFP on Pipe A.  Valid monitors are CRT, LFP, DFP, TV, CRT2, LFP2, DFP2,  TV2  and  NONE.   NOTE:
#             Some  configurations of monitor types may fail, this depends on the Video BIOS and system configuration.  Default: Not configured, and will use the
#             current head's pipe and monitor.
#
	Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT,LFP"
#  Option       "ForceMonitors" "lvds,crt2"
	Option "DevicePresence" "true"
	Option "CheckLid" "false"
	Option  "Clone" "false"
	Option "DRI" "true"
	VendorName "Lenovo"
	BoardName "Intel Corporation Mobile Integrated Graphics Controller"
	Screen 0
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Extern VGA"
	Driver		"i810"
#	BusID		"PCI:0:2:1"
	BusID		"PCI:0:2:0"
	Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT,LFP"
#  Option       "ForceMonitors" "lvds,crt2"
	Option "DevicePresence" "true"
#	Option "CheckLid" "false"
	VendorName "Lenovo"
	BoardName "Intel Corporation Integrated Graphics Controller"
	Screen 1
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier	"Standardbildschirm"
	Option		"DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "external monitor"
        HorizSync       32-48
#	UseModes  "1280x1024"
        VertRefresh     50-90
        Option          "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier	"Extern Screen"
	Device		"Extern VGA"
	Monitor		"external monitor"
	DefaultDepth	24
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		1
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		4
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		8
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		15
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		16
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		24
		Modes		"1280x1024" "1024x768"
	EndSubSection

EndSection
#
Section "Screen"
	Identifier	"Default Screen"
	Device		"Standardgrafikkarte"
	Monitor		"Standardbildschirm"
	DefaultDepth	24
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		1
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		4
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		8
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		15
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		16
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
		Depth		24
		Modes		"1024x768"
	EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "DRI"
	Group	"Video"
	Mode	0666
EndSection

Section "Extensions"
        Option          "Composite"     "Enable"
EndSection

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O--