[ltp] T42P or Newer model?

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:19:04 -0600

I'm typing this on a T43p that I've had for a year or so now and I'm
hoping to hear good things about those "generation(s) ahead" systems
as I just order a Z61p widescreen system.

I can say that this T43p has been great, originally under Gentoo and
more recently under Kubuntu (running fluxbox), both 6.06 LTS and 6.10.
Everything just works.