[ltp] SD Card access on z61m

Stefan Armbruster linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:21:28 +0100

On a z61p (Core Duo without "2"), the card readers works out of the box using
Ubuntu Edgy. The only thing you have to do is adding
tifm_core
tifm_sd
to /etc/modules.

lspci -v identifies the card reader like this:

15:00.2 Mass storage controller: Texas Instruments 5-in-1 Multimedia Card
Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO/xD)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Unknown device 207c
        Memory at e4301000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

Regards,
Stefan