[ltp] 3D acceleration on ThinkPad T42

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:20:36 +0100

Am Samstag 16 Dezember 2006 09:36 schrieb olivier.paquien:

> Hi,
>
> I heard somewhere, and many times, you don't need to use the ati
> drivers for the T42's video card. I'm using Xorg(AIGLX) with radeon
> drivers and Beryl. It works nice and fast enough for me (didn't try to
> play yet).

Hello Olivier!

Well I tried them first, but I didn't get them to work, I even tried them
again once I had fglrx working just to make sure I didn't miss
anything... see:

Thread
[ltp] Radeon support for T42 DRI?

My mail:
http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2006-December/037480.html

If you have any hints I am all ears ;-). I have no idea on where I might
have missed something.

Regards,