[ltp] Ultrabay battery problems

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:00:55 +0100

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

Hi,

I have a T22 and I am using a Ultrabay battery. If the Ultrabay
battery is empty, the BIOS seems to think that there is no more
battery power at all, even if the system battery is full. So the
laptop does not wakeup from suspend to ram. I have to pull the
ultrabay battery und wait a few seconds.
Also, if I boot (eg for resume from disk), the BIOS enters some kind
of suspend to ram while GRUB is loading.

Is there any way to prevent the BIOS from doing this? I am not using
ACPI.

Regards, nusse.

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--