[ltp] 3D acceleration on ThinkPad T42

Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:58:25 +0200

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz

On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 09:36:25AM +0100, olivier.paquien wrote:
> I heard somewhere, and many times, you don't need to use the ati drivers
> for the T42's video card.

Different T42's have different video cards.  Mine has a Radeon Mobility
M7 (aka Radeon 7500), and it works quite well with the open-source driver.
I think I've heard that fglrx (is that the correct ordering of those
arbitrary consonants?) doesn't even support this video card.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
(Why, oh! why is X not written in Lisp?)
        -- Juliusz Chroboczek

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz

--eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz--