[ltp] Vote on the design of future ThinkPad

Baz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:41:30 -0800

------=_Part_24503_27045483.1166636490213

On 12/20/06, fire-eyes <sgtphou@fire-eyes.org> wrote:

> George Katsitadze wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > There's an interesting vote going on, which might decide the future of
> ThinkPad
> > designs.
> >
> > http://www.whichsideareyouon.com/
> >
> > Cheers,
> > George
>
> Page comes up blank.
>
> --
> "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300
> games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and
> missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is
> why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
> --
doubt too that the change in ownership affected quality so immediately - I'm
not saying it won't, which is why I'm staying up-to-date.  The testing
process had the new models in process for several years.  Nevertheless, I
looked seriously at the same MacBooks you did - and the numerous problems
with them steered me to Thinkpad.  I also had serious problems with a
low-end iMac several years ago.  I've also used the high-end stuff at a
former job (2005), both desktop and laptop (Powerbook 17 inch).  I was
amazed at how slow they were.  I feel about Apple as you apparently do about
Thinkpads.  My Thinkpad is excellent (knock on wood).

--
"...heart and soul....one will burn."
- Joy Division