[ltp] Vote on the design of future ThinkPad

Matt Graham linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:54:07 -0500

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 12:04, after a long battle with
technology, Baz wrote:
> On 12/20/06, George Katsitadze <george.katsitadze@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.whichsideareyouon.com/
> Though I voted for the black, the titanium is nice.  The
> important thing is they do NOT change the fundamentals.

Aye.  I don't care too much about how the outside looks.  I want

* a TrackPoint, and 3 mouse buttons
* a decent keyboard
* hardware inside that doesn't suck and can be made to work with a
recent kernel
* an nVidia graphics chip (OK, yes, I know, pipe dreams are --> that
way.)

--