[ltp] X60s w/t 2.6.19 - occasional freezes

Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:01:21 +0200

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 01:08:58PM +0100, Martin Lorenz wrote:
> now that I was hoping I had got rid of all show stoppers for my platform
> (Lenovo X60s) I experience a new VERRY annoying failure:
>=20
> the systzem freezes from time to time without any detectable pattern.
> no log entry, no disk activity, no net response, nothing. just frozen=20
> screen. only thing that still works is the thinklight button (Fn+PgUP)

Does it unfreeze if you wait 30-60 seconds?

My coworker's X60s does that.  Ubuntu Edgy, kernel 2.6.17.  It seems to
be related to sound.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future.
                -- Niels Bohr

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc--