[ltp] Problem with Thinkpad X41 kernel 2.6.19 patched with software suspend

Jan Meier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:33:10 +0100

--nextPart4329249.EeQN8M78rR

Hello,

Am Samstag 23 Dezember 2006 11:29 schrieb Daniel Maier:
> <http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problems_with_ACPI_suspend-to-ram>:
>  If # echo mem > /sys/power/state shows "write error: Operation not
>  permitted", verify that CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU option is enabled in the
>  kernel. Suspend2 automatically selects this option.

Sorry, I forget to write that I enabled this option in the kernel=20
configuration and it did not solve my problem. Strange :/

Regards

Jan

=2D-=20
Get my public key from: www.codejunky.org/codejunky.asc