[ltp] New Thinkpad and First Steps

Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:39:49 -0500

------=_Part_94450_16248009.1167327589541

Quicken was the last program that tied me to Windows.  I finally was able to
replace it with GnuCash a number of years ago.

http://www.gnucash.org/

It may already be on your Fedora box.

On 12/28/06, Paul Michael Reilly (pmr@pajato.com) (Emailias:
REPLY-MASKED)<reply-51622-71a9-linux-thinkpad-admin=-