[ltp] T60, R60, Z61 also may have the same issue

Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:07:45 -0200

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Well, I have finally got down to try to track the bug with brightness in X60
> ThinkPads.

I have just been told elsewhere in this thread by Chris Hanson that T60 with
BIOS 2.x also have this bug, so I am also interested in T60 reports.

It is likely that the R60 and Z61 with 2.x BIOS might have the same issue,
so if you have any of these machines with a 2.x BIOS, please reply telling
us whether it shows the brightness issue or not.

Obviously, I am interested in answers to the X60 questions from onwers of
*any* machine that has the problem, even if it is not a X60.

  Henrique Holschuh