[ltp] Re: Ultrabay Hard Drive

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:32:56 +1300

--nextPart87615371.vmW7BIm8r0

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:32, Josh wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for their tips.  This is turning
> into a real headache.=20

I'm curious what your approach to this is.  I googled "vmware player virtua=
l=20
machine", and on the first and second pages found several links, including=
=20
this one:

http://bruno.steadyhosting.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.php?t=3D41

I think that even buying a copy of VMware Workstation would be better value=
=20
than buying an extra hard drive, carrier, and external CD, as well as quite=
 a=20
bit more convenient.

Cheers,
Bret

=2D-=20
Given the degree to which Americans distrust politicians, it boggles the mi=
nd=20
that religious leaders would consign themselves to that particular circle o=
f=20
hell.
=2D Alan Wolfe