[ltp] Re: Ultrabay hard drive

David F Bakker linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:12:47 -0500

You need a VM already configured for the player to work. Get the
workstation version. It's very different and very easy to use. Create a
VM ( 10 seconds) and then install Windows into it. I use GSX (know a
good reseller) and run all kinds of crazy stuff. I run a RHAS VM in
debian so I can use IBM LTO drivers with an external tape drive I have.
You can also use cross office to run some Windows applications in Linux.