[ltp] yet an other external monitor question (the same as ever) :)

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:08:13 +0000

Hi,

Stephan Groß wrote:

>On Thursday 09 February 2006 17:18, Paul RIVIER wrote:
>
>Hi Paul,
>
>please find attached my xorg.conf. I own a T30 with Ati 7500 (1400x1050). My
>config clones the display to the vga, the only thing I have to do for
>presentations is an xrandr to the projectors resolution. I have tried it
>several times without problems.
>
>Regards,
>Stephan.

thank you for the xorg.conf :)

Do you know if it is supposed to work on the radeon 9600 as well ?
Does "Clone mode" work with different resolutions ?
The big problem is that I will not be able to test it before the
presentation, as I even don't have a external monitor at home :)

What is exactly the xrandr command you use, associated with this file ?

Thank you again for helping me to get out of trouble :)

Paul