[ltp] 100GB disk for TP42p

mario linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:57:47 -0800 (PST)

well,
as mentioned in my post a few days ago ("is Ultrabay hot swappable") i
went ahead and ordered the caddy and the 100G 7.2k ATA Travelstar. The
drive just got here, but i'm still waiting on the ultrabay caddy. For the
record the drive is a Hitachi HTS721010G9AT00. I'm pretty certain it'll be
fine, but if not, you can be sure you'll hear about it. As noted, the idea
is to dump my current 60G onto the new 100G and use the 60G in the
ultrabay. I'll follow up on this as i testdrive the caddy.

mario;>