[ltp] yet an other external monitor question (the same as ever) :)

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:12:44 +0000

Stephan, Bill,

Thank to your xorg.conf I could perfectly use my laptop on the projector.
Thank you

Paul

PS : I noticed that in any resolution I would use, the top of the screen
was not displayed on the projectors (2 projectors were coupled as to
display on 2 sides of the room).
That corresponds roughly to the height of a gnome panel by default. This
is not a big deal, but it was surprising. Probably a problem with the
projectors settings ..?