[ltp] X60

Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:11:27 +0200

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 01:10:58PM -0500, David Tansey wrote:
> I have an x40. Ubuntu (and debian, though less so) works beautifully.
> Almost everything works out of the box. The only research I would do is
> on the wifi chipset.=20
>=20
> I love my x40. Great battery life, very light, super durable, and most
> linux compatible (except the SD card reader.)

FWIW http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/SD_Card_slot claims that some people had
success with the SD card reader, using the freshly reverse-engineered
driver from http://mmc.drzeus.cx/wiki/Linux/Drivers/sdhci

Marius Gedminas
proud owner of a T42
--=20
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed
to be doing at the moment.
                -- Robert Benchley

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr--