[ltp] X21 w/ 2.6.15, acpi suspend-to-ram needs to be resumed 3 times?!

Eric Jorgensen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:01:10 -0700

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:21:34 +0100
Tino Keitel <tino.keitel@gmx.de> wrote:

> > make sense, i have to hit the power button to resume. I do not think
> > this is a mechanical issue with the lid switch because I always have to
> > wake it up three times - a failing switch would give me some more
> > variety.
>
> How do you wake it up? With the power button? Try the Fn key instead.

   Yes, as i said, "I have to hit the power button to resume."

   Just to be sure, I just tried the Fn key, several combinations of Fn
and other keys, and then every key on the keyboard.

   Only the power button will wake it, and i must wake it three times.

   The first two times, acpid is under the impression that it has received
another lid event.