[ltp] Hotswap driver (supports DMA, etc etc)

Jim Duchek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:39:48 -0600

------=_Part_733_14802482.1140561588259

>    Any chance of this being extended to address the ultrabase issue?
>
>    Ultrabase-X2 has an ultrabay, but the problem is a whole other ball of
> wax when the ultrabay itself goes away.
>
>    To date, over the last 4 years, I've not found a way to dock with the
> ultrabase and have it work if it wasn't docked at boot time.

Does the ultrabase show up in /proc/acpi/ibm/dock?
And whether it does or does not, could you send me the output of:
ls -R /sys/firmware/namespace/acpi/ ?

Thanks,
Jim

------=_Part_733_14802482.1140561588259

rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><br><br>=
&nbsp;&nbsp; Any chance of this being extended to address the ultrabase iss=
ue?<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Ultrabase-X2 has an ultrabay, but the problem is a whole other=
date, over the last 4 years, I've not found a way to dock with the<br>ultra=