[ltp] Re: ThinkWiki has crashed MySQL tables... can't update the wiki

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:09:47 -0500 (EST)

> 	Can someone run myisamchk (if MyISAM) on the ThinkWiki db to
> repair the crashed tables? I'm trying to update one of the pages,
> and it will not let me. It did let me create an account, however, so
> it appears some tables are intact.

 	Oops, forgot to include the error:

---
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug
in the software. The last attempted database query was:

     (SQL query hidden)

from within function "SearchMySQL4::update". MySQL returned error
"145: Table './thinkwiki/searchindex' is marked as crashed and should
be repaired (localhost)".
---

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com