[ltp] Looking for a script, pretty sure it was posted here

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:53:40 -0500 (EST)

 	Before my laptop crashed, I had a script called 'battery' that
conveniently would show me the amount of minutes, percent, and charge
left on the current battery. I've looked through the entire list, and
I can't seem to find it. Google wasn't much help either.

 	This is not the battery drain script that has been posted here
many times, but a simple little utility script that parsed the info in
/proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state and output a human-readable version of
it.

 	Does anyone know where I can find this again? I'm fairly
certiain it was posted here within the last 6 months or so (my archive
of this list goes back to 1/1/1998).

 	Thanks.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com