[ltp] DMA hotswap 0.2.0

Jim Duchek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:12:23 -0600

------=_Part_9333_1839645.1140621143042

They're definitely ACPI battery-related messages, just never seen them
before.  What happens if you boot with the battery in, and eject and insert
it?  Also, what happens if you boot with the bay empty, and then insert the
battery?

Thanks,
Jim

On 22/02/06, Pezhman Givy <phg@snafu.de> wrote:

> --

------=_Part_9333_1839645.1140621143042

They're definitely ACPI battery-related messages, just never seen them befo=
re.&nbsp; What happens if you boot with the battery in, and eject and inser=
t it?&nbsp; Also, what happens if you boot with the bay empty, and then ins=
ert the battery?
/06, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Pezhman Givy</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:p=
hg@snafu.de">phg@snafu.de</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_q=
uote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0=
pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">