[ltp] Fingerprint Reader

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:46:48 -0500

So today, my fingerprint reader pretty much stopped working.  Somehow
I still managed to log in with it, but the screen saver, su, etc. all
give me the red X when I swipe.  Actually, it seems to give me the
yellow read problem screens more often, but even when that doesn't
happen it always fails.  I don't see anything different about my
finger... :)

I was going to try reinstalling the driver and updating its stored
fingerprint for me, but I can't find the page on thinkwiki.org that
described the install procedure.  Any tips?

Thanks,
    Aaron