[ltp] Re: isdn cross cables: where?

Ted Frater linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:39:09 +0000

Dan Johansson wrote:

Google is your friend.
Type cat 5 pinout
you will get the wiring layout for straight through and cross over.
in colour.
If youve a
cat 5 straight through lying around,
then cut in the middlie and re connect at the cut but with the cross
over wiring diag layout.
Just bare back the wires  twist up and solder if youve got an iron
handy, re tape up and away you go...
there the same for isdn as cat 5 pinouts
hope this helps Ted.