[ltp] Linux for old Thinkpads: Slackware? Vector? (etc.)

Jim Harvey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:37:08 -0600

cr wrote:

>On Monday 02 January 2006 08:26, Alex Wenzel wrote:

I tried a Knoppix hard drive installation mainly because it was the only
one that detected and set up the MN-520 wireless on the first try.  But
by the time I had kernel sources downloaded and several other things I
wanted I was over the 2.5 G in the root partition.

As for ROX, the only thing I use it for is Firefox and Thunderbird
Icons.  I'm mainly a command line user but by wife is from another world.