[ltp] Fingerprint Reader

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 02:00:57 -0500

For what it's worth, I had the beta working, it timed out and quit
working the other day, and I downloaded and ran the script included
with the 1.0 release and it started working again.  I haven't tried
any of the other scripts or patches mentioned in this thread because I
already had gone through the manual process before.  :)

Aaron