[ltp] Xorg 6.9.0 freezes on a T41p after a Debian update (unstable)

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:45:32 +0000

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00

Hello Carl-Fredrik!

> I upgraded my kernel from 2.6.14 to 2.6.15 and tried commenting out a
> few xorg.conf options, like FastAGPwrite, DynamicClocks and so on.=20
> The server now starts but still hangs after some time. =20
>=20
> I'm waiting for the bugfixes to appear in unstable.
I disabled dri in xorg.conf and after that it works. But i have a T43.

You can test it.

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20
         =20
--                                                      =20
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de         =
 =20
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.o=
rg.