[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:02:12 +0000

Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> On Saturday 07 January 2006 19:51, Alex Deucher wrote:
>
>>yeah the windows button is a serious botch.
>
> 600 or 1200 grit emery paper followed by polish will soon fix that
> offensive logo.

Actually, how are we supposed to tell IBM/Lenovo what we think? It would
  be great to give them some feedback.

And yes, I agree that Windows buttons are horrid (they could at least
provide swappable keycaps to revert to the bigger Ctrl/Alt keys if
desired). And putting the ports  (Modem,Network,VGA on the side is daft).

Then again, I wish they would revert to not having the touchpad, and the
older style finish with the velvet-effect paint.

Richard