[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Kilian CAVALOTTI linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:09:37 +0100

Kris Steenhaut wrote:
> André Wyrwa schreef:
>
>> What happens to IBMs long tradition of being the most innovative
>> notebook manufacturer?
>>
> IBM doesn't fabricate computers nor laptops anymore, so they couldn't
> care less.

Well. How do you explain they left their logo both on the case (below the
keyboard, and on the cover) and probably as the BIOS splash logo? Shouldn't have
it be replaced by a Lenovo logo? I guess they still care a bit. ;)

--
Kilian CAVALOTTI                      Administrateur réseaux et systèmes
Université P&M Curie - LIP6 (C870)