[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Michele Campeotto linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:33:19 +0100

On 1/7/06, Kilian CAVALOTTI <kilian.cavalotti@lip6.fr> wrote:
> On Saturday 07 January 2006 17:45, Michele Campeotto wrote:
> >   The logo is there because *customers* care, not IBM. Would you
> > rather buy a ThinkPad with a Lenovo or IBM logo on it?
>
> Personally speaking, I don't really care what's the brand logo on my lapt=
op.
> I'm more attached to the overall building quality and feeling than to the
> little sticker on the cover. So yes, if Lenovo builds great quality and w=
ell
> designed laptops, I'd prefer buy a ThinkPad with a Lenovo logo, rather th=
an a
> poor featured cheappy one with the IBM logo.

  You missed my point. If everybody tought like this, there wouldn't
be no 5-years deal to keep the logo: they'd just stick Lenovo logo and
be done with it. Just ask Apple or Coca Cola.

  mic

--
Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
=09-- Calvin