[ltp] T22 ACPI Problems

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:58:08 +0100

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 04:53:37PM +0100, Andr? Wyrwa wrote:
> I had a similar phenomena with OpenSUSE 10 and finally wrote down what i
> thought made it work here:
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Installing_SUSE_10_on_a_ThinkPad_TransNote .
Did you have exactly the same problem with ACPI stopping to work
after 'some' time? Did you completly fit it?
> I also tried different module loading orders or compiling all ACPI stuff
> into the kernel. Didn't really help. I'm not sure if the solution above
> finally really helped.
Thanks for your reply, Andre.

Indeed, some time ago, i built all ACPI stuff  as moduls. This was because
I wanted to try reloading them, when they start failing.

Daniel.

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+--