[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Macskasi Csaba linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:34:37 +0100

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:11:01 +0100, Michelle Klein-Hass
<bosslady@msgeek.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 January 2006 12:39 pm, The Maxx wrote:
>> May this be heresy in this list but, did you see this
>> http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/
>> It was announce in the MacWorld 2006.
>
> If Lenovo drops the ball Apple will be the only game in town for decent
> lappies.
Damn! There will be no bullet-proof notebook on which I could do a
right-click. And there will be no beloved trackpoint...

--
Macskasi Csaba
bitumen@tuxworld.homelinux.org