[ltp] [ltp]Does my T40 have a bluetooth LED?

Rainarrow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:14:59 +0800

------=_Part_6136_15094024.1136981699917

My T40 is a 2373_72H, it's a Banias 1.5Ghz/Radeon 7500, w/o bluetooth. I am
planning to add a bluetooth module for it, and I wonder how to verify that
if this machine has a bluetooth LED? I don't know how to disassemble the LC=
to check it.
Also, I don't know if this machine has a bluetooth antenna. Is there any
problem if I let the wifi and bluetooth share a same antenna?

Thank you in advance

------=_Part_6136_15094024.1136981699917

 I am planning to add a bluetooth module for it, and I wonder how to verify=
 that if this machine has a bluetooth LED? I don't know how to disassemble =
the LCD to check it.
ny problem if I let the wifi and bluetooth share a same antenna?</div>

------=_Part_6136_15094024.1136981699917--