[ltp] T60 Preview (No!!!! Not Windows Buttons!!! Take Them Away!!!!)

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:54:25 -0500

All 3 X60 models have integrated graphics, as does the T60.  And all 4
models list availability as February.

I did just notice that the T60 will take up to 4GB of RAM!  Though the
footnote says the OS can only address 3GB.  I wonder how many arms and
legs the 2GB chips will run.  :)

The battery life looks good too -- 4-11 hours for the X and 6-11.5 for
the T.  Even if you take that with the "manufacturer's grain of salt",
the figures are noticeably higher than for the previous models in each
series with comparable batteries.

Aaron