[ltp] Confused about IBM acpi and the MiniDock

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:58:17 +0100

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 10:07:39AM +0000, JP Renaud wrote:
> at work or not (the MiniDock sits on my desk at work) and trigger=20
> different events: connect to the right network, choose printers, mount=20
You may want to have a look at guessnet. This is a tool to guess
where you are and configure your network according to the results.
This can include mounting and any other stuff. Works fine with
ifplugd and ifupdown.
It might be packeged for gentoo, too, even the original comes from
Debian.

http://guessnet.alioth.debian.org/

Regards, Daniel.

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L