[ltp] OT - FS: APC laptop cases

Crawford Rainwater linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:24:19 -0700

Folks:

I have for sale a few laptop cases from APC.  Below are the URLs for all
the specs:

TravelCase Nylon 1300 cu-in:
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=TC1300B

These come with the APC TravelPower Adapter with 120V plug kit:
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=TPA90DC

Asking for $80 + S/H + sales tax (if inside CO) for the above.

TravelCase Roller 1800 cu-in:
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=TC1800R
(Does not come with the above noted power supply though.)

Asking for $70 + S/H + sales tax (if inside CO) for this case.

I also have some old(er) IBM ThinkPad Alpha roller cases as well,
however they have been discontinued so I do not have a URL for it.  I
can email specifics as requested on those.  These were designed for the
larger screened Model A's initially (like an A21p for example), so quite
roomy for the laptop plus accessories and extras.

Please email or call me directly for any questions or offers.  Thanks in
advance.

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company