[ltp] cannot start x - ThinkPad T42

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:48:56 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, January 20, 2006 10:04 am, Tino Keitel wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 09:41:42 -0600, Josh Battles wrote:
>> I've checked the logfile (/var/log/Xorg.0.log) and can't see any warnings,
>> errors, or messages that would indicate what sort of problem this is.  I
>> even
>> attempted to use the previous xorg.conf I'd been running under the testing
>> install to no avail.
>>
>> What am I missing here?  A point in the right direction would be greatly
>> appreciated.  A quick google tells me that there's some other setting I've
>
> grep EE /var/log/Xorg.0.log

This command returns:

(II) Loading extension MIT-SCREEN-SAVER

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.