[ltp] cannot start x - ThinkPad T42

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:52:08 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, January 20, 2006 9:54 am, Carlos Moffat wrote:

> What driver are you using? The radeon driver is broken right now in
> Debian (and, I think, all distros using Xorg 6.9) so I'm using vesa
> instead.

I'm using the ati driver.  I hadn't attempted to use the radeon driver yet.
I wanted to get a workable system before I started screwing with it.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.