[ltp] T43: Overheating?

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:02:54 +1300

--nextPart1235973.o4fliTH4AD

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:20, fire-eyes wrote:

> My main questions are: 1) Is as high as 82C considered normal,
> acceptable and safe when under extremely heavy load?

Intel's Pentium M is spec'ed to 100C.  My 1.7G T42 stabilizes at ~70 at ful=
l=20
bore (emerge -e world)

You mention you are still working on it - you may indeed find a better=20
combination of settings.  I can imagine better results than what you are=20
finding, but it's not so bad.

Cheers,
Bret

=2D-=20
Given the degree to which Americans distrust politicians, it boggles the mi=
nd=20
that religious leaders would consign themselves to that particular circle o=
f=20
hell.
=2D Alan Wolfe