[ltp] Firefox/Thunderbird filepicker solution

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:14:30 -0500

It's not just you.  :)

Though, I've also noticed that Firefox 1.5 seems slower to render than
1.0.7 on SuSE 10.  It seems to freeze the entire browser UI (even
other tabs) while images and flash movies and things load.  I'm
considering switching back.

Aaron