[ltp] Firefox/Thunderbird filepicker solution

Ray Lischner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:14:46 -0500

On Sunday 22 January 2006 02:14 pm, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> Though, I've also noticed that Firefox 1.5 seems slower to render than
> 1.0.7 on SuSE 10.  It seems to freeze the entire browser UI (even
> other tabs) while images and flash movies and things load.

It's so bad for me that I've switched back to Konqueror. I block all
Flash files and ad images, but the problem is still awful. I wouldn't
mind if one page loaded slowly, but the entire application stalls,
which is unacceptable.
--
Ray Lischner, author of C++ in a Nutshell
http://www.tempest-sw.com/cpp