[ltp] thinkpads and water

paul linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:23:19 -0500

------=_Part_23681_33304135.1138026199085

No, not a writer...System Engineer. And for the record, I am much happier
dealing with userspace kernel modules than I am dealing with wet hardware ;=
)
Though I do enjoy writing. I have revised the prior post yet again to make
it more dramatic. I just thought it was more funny that way..easier to deal
with. But of course with a good ending it's much easier to laugh at.

Thanks!

On 1/23/06, George Katsitadze <george.katsitadze@gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul, very well written, IMHO. I enjoyed reading your
> post. Are you a writer or something? :)
> --

------=_Part_23681_33304135.1138026199085

No, not a writer...System Engineer. And for the record, I am much
happier dealing with userspace kernel modules than I am dealing with
wet hardware ;)<br>
Though I do enjoy writing. I have revised the prior post yet again to
make it more dramatic. I just thought it was more funny that
way..easier to deal with. But of course with a good ending it's much
easier to laugh at.<br>
Thanks!<br>
ername">George Katsitadze</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:george.katsitadze@gmail=
.com">george.katsitadze@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0=
pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Paul, very well written, IMHO. I enjoyed reading your<br>post. Are you a wr=
iter or something? :)<br>--<br>The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is=
 at:<br><a href=3D"http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/mailman/listinfo/linux=
-thinkpad">
http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-thinkpad</a><br></=
blockquote></div><br>