[ltp] Occasionally, external USB HD doesn't work after resume

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:34:23 +0100

--=-UChznLz2TDXV3TxiyGdB

hi,

try to unload the usb driver ehci-hcd and uhci-hcd before you suspend
and lode them after resume. This should fix the problem.

Greetz

Konstantin Filtschew

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 14:13 +0100, Felix E. Klee wrote:
> *Ocasionally*, my external USB HD doesn't work after resuming my T41
> (Slackware, kernel 2.6.14.4) from suspend to RAM.  I've not thoroughly
> invesitgated the problem yet, but perhaps it's a known one which doesn't
> need further investigation. Especially I wonder whether this is a HW or
> a SW problem.
>=20
> Anyone?
> --=20
> Felix E. Klee
>=20
--=20
Building an operation system without source code,
is like buying a  self assemble space shuttle without
instructions.

--=-UChznLz2TDXV3TxiyGdB

--=-UChznLz2TDXV3TxiyGdB--