[ltp] Fingerprint reader and the Bios

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:18:07 -0500

True, true...  I would be happier if they prompted me with a warning
saying "this might be dangerous, use at your own risk".  Since I'm
installing the thing anyway, they're only making it harder on me.  And
I think all the wireless and video drivers have proven that no Linux
distro is immune to shipping proprietary privileged code.

Anyway, I guess this is well and truly off-topic.  Sorry!  :)

Aaron