[ltp] Fingerprint reader and the Bios

SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:01:05 -0500

Just can not wait until some teenager figures that he can have all the goodies
he wants free by copy someone else's fingerprints on a high definition color
printer, cut the image out and tape it to his finger and placing said finger
in the store's finger print scanner.

Just think of it one could develop quite an active market selling finger
prints and identity kits on eBay.

Thanks, but NO THANKS for me either for either the consumer or supply side.

SOTL