[ltp] Error Loading OS

Christian Weerts linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:02:27 +0100

Hi out there,

I'm new to this List and I've already downloaded the full mbox-Archive
running grepmail on it, but I can't find any solution for my problem.
Maybe someone could help me.

I've got an old 600 Type 2645 with a broken HD (DADA-26480). So i went
on and bought an second hand IBM-HD (DARA-206000) to replace the broken
HD. Install Debian over the Debian-Network-CD was no problem until I had
to reboot. Then my 600 say's "Error Loading OS"!

Testing the HD over the Built-In Tools gave no error. What could I do to
make the new HD alive? Must I reset anything I don't know of?

Greets,
chw