[ltp] the best thinkpad for linux

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:02:37 -0500

I haven't had any problems with Suspend to RAM or Disk on the T43p
under SuSE 10.  I've also used both the open source ATI drivers and
the recent binary ATI drivers and both worked well (including
acceleration for the binary drivers).  I haven't tried the modem,
though.  As someone else mentioned, you can get the 15" T43p with
1600x1200, though I prefer the 14" 1400x1050 (it does support external
displays up to 1600x1200, if that's what you're looking for).

Aaron