[ltp] HELP NEW HELP NEW !! ??

Macskasi Csaba linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:44:51 +0100

CALM DOWN! The subject of your message is disturbing...

What do you mean with "not web-ready"? Why should knoppix not fit on a cd?
I think google can help you with all your problems.

Regards,
Csaba

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:07:20 +0100, Carlin Mitchell
<creepimpls@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hey everyone...I got a free thinkpad i- 1171. I'd like to put knoppix on
> it but it wont fit on a cd-r. This laptop is not web ready. It has win
> 2k on it now. I have never played with linux but am fairly computer
> savvy. What do I need to do do to reconfigure this thinkpad to linux ? I
> nedd a how to for NEW linux people. any thoughts ?

Macskasi Csaba
bitumen@tuxworld.homelinux.org
http://tuxworld.homelinux.org:81/